There are four categories in which an applicant may join the undergraduate program in different division(Regular, Extension, Distance and Weekend). These categories for joining undergraduate programs are
- Those who have completed preparatory high school,
- Diploma Complete(10+2, 10+3 and 10+4),
- TVET complete in Level 4 and above with COC exam result, and
- Bachelor’s degree holders.
General requirement for registration
- The applicant should have a valid email address before he/she can begin their admission process,
- The applicant should properly complete the admission application process.
- The applicant should make a payment for the admission process and send a soft copy of the bank receipt to our online admission system upon request.
- The admission process will only be completed when he/she send the required educational credentials and payment receipts to our online admission system.
An applicant who has successfully completed preparatory high school must satisfy the following criteria for consideration for the Undergraduate Program.
- Meet the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Exam score cut‐off point set by the Ministry of Education for eligibility to join a tertiary education institution
- Produce the original and copy of the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance (12th grade) score card original and copy of Ethiopian Secondary Leaving Certificate Examination (10th grade) score card transcript for preparatory high school properly complete the application form present proof of payment of the required fee
An applicant who has successfully completed a TVET from an accredited college must satisfy the following criteria for the Undergraduate Program.
- Exceptions to these criteria may apply for those whose diploma training is in agriculture or those who are teachers employed of the Ministry of Education and aspire to upgrade their qualification in their original major field of study (in which case COC examination is not required).
- Produce an official transcript from the university/college from where they obtained the diploma
- Produce the original and copy of diploma produce the original and copy of Certificate of Competency (COC) produce the original and copy of Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination score card letter/documentation that attests towards the applicant having at least one years of work experience in their profession after obtaining the diploma
- Properly complete the application form present proof of payment of the required fee pass entrance exam of the College
An applicant who has successfully completed a degree program at any level (BSc/BA/MSc/MA/PhD) from an accredited university/college must satisfy the following criteria for consideration for the Extension/Distance Education undergraduate Program.
- Make a soft copy of your educational credentials and submit it through our online admission system upon request,
- Produce an official transcript from the university/college from where they obtained the degree or TVET/Diploma/ program
- Properly complete the admission application form present proof of payment of the required fee
- No exemption is allowed admission to the same field of previous degree earned is not allowed.
- Variety of admission is for students who are admitted to a regular program in a recognized university/college but discontinued for various reasons. Such students can apply their study. The student should present official transcript.