An applicant must satisfy the following criteria for admission to the TVET Program.:
- Meet the Ethiopian Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination(10th grade) cut‐off point set by the concerned regional TVET Bureue,
- Produce the soft copy of the Ethiopian Secondary Leaving Certificate Examination (10th grade) score card and transcript for high school properly complete,
- An applicant who has successfully completed a TVET Programs can apply for another TVET training,
- An applicant who has successfully completed undergraduate or postgraduate program from an accredited university/college can apply for TVET training
- Have a valid email address before the applicant can begin the registration process,
- Properly complete the admission application process.
- Make a payment for the admission process and send a soft copy of the bank receipt to our online admission system upon request.
- The admission process will only be completed when the applicant send his/her required educational credentials and payment receipts to our online admission system.