For postgraduate programs, an applicant should:
- Fulfill admission requirements of the curriculum of the specific program,
- Pass an entrance exam as determined by the curriculum of the specific program,
- Produce an official transcript from the university/college from where they obtained the degree
- Have a valid email address before he/she can begin the registration process,
- Properly complete the admission application process.
- Make a soft copy of educational credentials and submit it through our online admission system upon request,
- Make a payment for the admission process and send a soft copy of the bank receipt to our online admission system upon request.
- The admission process will only be completed when the applicant send his/her required educational credentials and payment receipts to our online admission system.